When it comes time to make a decision about the most humane way to end the life of a beloved pet, YPW’s staff has years of experience in helping our clients make the best choices for their pet. If you are unsure about the next step to take, a phone call consultation can help you determine what to do.
If humane euthanasia has been decided upon, every step will be taken to provide the comfort and care for both you and your pet either in our clinic or in the privacy of your home. Your Pet’s Wellness works together with All Paws Pet Cremation and Remembrance Services to offer trusted pet cremation and memorial services, giving you the option to have your pet’s cremains returned to you, or to the Earth.
Through All Paws, we are happy to accommodate requests for:
- Individual Cremation – your pet’s ashes are returned to you through pickup at Your Pet’s Wellness
- Group Cremation – your pet will be cremated with other beloved pets, who will all be returned to the Earth together as a group
- Specialty & Customized Urns* – designs available on All Paws website
- Scheduled Cremation* – be present for your pet’s cremation (must be coordinated with All Paws)
- Memorial Services*
- Keepsake Pendants* – Cremation Pendant Jewelry to keep your pet forever close to your heart*
- Life Gems* – Cremation Diamonds fitted onto jewelry*
*Must be coordinated directly through All Paws Pet Cremation and Remembrance Services. After filling out cremation paperwork, we will be happy to provide you with the contact info for All Paws to add on these special services.